I love Krumville Bake Shop so darn much! I feel like doing high kicks and back flips whenever I think of their food. It might just be my favorite bakery ever (gluten free or not! – and I don’t say that lightly). It’s rare that I like every single item at a bakery, but Krumville can do no wrong. From their muffins and focaccia bread to their amazing cookies and cakes – I simply cannot get enough.
Krumville Bake Shop was founded by fellow Celiac Antonella Zangheri (read my full interview with her HERE!). A 100% gluten free bakery, Krumville uses wholesome, fresh ingredients to create the most fabulous and flavorful recipes inspired by Italian and Dutch cooking traditions.
A look at some of my favorite products:
- Olive Oil/Rosemary Focoaccia – perhaps the most perfect focaccia bread ever created.
- Chocolate Amaretti Cookies – I brought a bag of these home to share with my boyfriend. When he arrived, there was half of a single cookie left. That says it all.
- Double Chocolate Cookies – SO GOOD. Simply the best.
- Coconut Bundt Cake – LOVE!! I would eat this all day if I could
- Chocolate Cherry Layer Cake – I’ve discovered that it is very tricky to find a really good gluten free chocolate cake. I have had way too many that were dry and crumbly. But Krumville’s blew me away with its’ flavor and texture. And isn’t that just the prettiest cake ever?!
- Muffins – Blueberry-Apple, Cranberry-Lemon, Apple-Ginger, Banana-Walnut – so many wonderful flavors to choose from!
Other items that I am looking forward to trying:
- Coconut Layer Cake (if it’s anything like the coconut bundt cake – wow! I MUST TRY THIS CAKE)
- Strawberry Vanilla Cake (Ditto. I must eat all of the cake!!)
- Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Quiches with Spinach & Gruyere
- Olive & Pecorino Focaccia
- Double Chocolate Chip & Walnut Cookie
- Cinnamon & Spice Cookie
- Olive Oil Croutons
“Okay, Jessica,” you may be thinking, “you’ve convinced me. I’ve gotta try their yummy treats myself! Where can I buy them?” – Krumville does not have a storefront, but they do ship nationwide! You heard me, California! You can have Krumville’s baked goods delivered to your door! For those of us in Manhattan, you might find a few muffins on display at Dean & Deluca and various coffee shops (find their list of NYC/Brooklyn retailers HERE), but to get the total Krumville experience (especially if you want to order a cake or multiple items) it is best to order directly from Krumville’s website.
For more info and to order visit www.krumvillebakeshop.com
A special GIVEAWAY! – One very lucky winner will receive this Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel! Yes, a whole cake! Best giveaway ever???
Enter via the rafflecopter link below. Continental US residents only. Giveaway ends Friday June 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I, myself, use and love.