You may remember how much I loved the food from a small business called Natural Contents Kitchen. Now simply Natural Contents, duo Danielle and Jennifer have released a cookbook! I am beyond thrilled that I can now make their delicious, healthy creations in my own kitchen.
Good Food For Everyone: Farm Fresh Clean Eating is entirely gluten free, grain free, soy free, mostly paleo, dairy-free friendly and vegan friendly. Once self-proclaimed fast food junkies, Danielle and Jennifer made a total food and lifestyle switch in an effort to change the health of their family. They embraced their local farmers market and everything changed for the better. They are now on a mission to inspire others on their journey to a clean and healthy lifestyle.
What I love about the book:
- It is visually stunning. Flipping through the pages you’ll be transported to a rustic country house. Just looking at the pictures makes me feel incredibly relaxed and at peace.
- The recipes are very healthy and include lots of fresh produce. Even traditional desserts like apple tarts are made with healthier ingredients like almond flour and natural sugars.
- All of the recipes are made with REAL food. No crazy fillers or junk items. Just nutritious food.
- The book has a very personal flair – as if Danielle is a friend and made this book just for you.
- It includes a list of handy pantry staples and recommended kitchen equipment.
- The recipes are easy to follow and most recipes have a “Quick Tips” section to help you along. Cooking/baking healthy recipes from scratch does not have to be hard!
There are over 80 recipes including:
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Quiche
- Kale & Onion Fritata
- Curried Kuri Squash, Apple & Pear Soup
- Sweet Potato Rutabaga Casserole
- Italian, Tex-Mex or Teriyaki Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Roasted Lemon Cauliflower No Bean Hummus
- Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- Coconut Chia Parfaits with Fresh Berries
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Beet Mini Muffins
- Pumpkin Panna Cotta
- Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls
- Watermelon Honey Shrub
I dived into the book and immediately baked the gluten/grain free Cheese Crackers. Made with almond and tapioca flours, I agree with Danielle when she wrote they are “crazy addictive”. She warns you that even thought the crackers have a shelf life of 14+ days, they will definitely be eaten much faster. Kris and I love them, and I’ve already baked them several times. And they are incredibly easy to make! I’m never buying store bought crackers again.
I can’t wait to cook my way through the entire book.
Visit www.naturalcontents.com to order a physical or digital copy.
GIVEAWAY! One winner will receive a digital copy of Good Food For Everyone. Enter via the Rafflecopter link below. Giveaway ends Wednesday May 3rd 11:59pm EST.
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products, but I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I, myself, use and love.