Disclaimer: I was not paid nor giving product samples in exchange for this post. Krumville has provided me with samples in the past. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I use and love.
One of my favorite things to do on my blog is highlight small businesses that are dedicated to the celiac community and prove that gluten free food can be even more amazing than wheat-based counterparts. If you’ve been following my blog, you know how much I adore Krumville Bake Shop and its owner, Antonella. Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s one of the best 100% gluten free bakeries in NYC
- They make the most delicious and beautiful cakes, muffins, cookies, quiche, and focaccia
- Cake flavors include chocolate with salted caramel, strawberry vanilla, cherry chocolate, raspberry chocolate, coconut, and even a ginerbread cake for the holidays (are you drooling yet?)
- It’s an online bakery (no storefront). They ship nationwide and have local delivery/pickup in NYC (get 15% off when you pick up!)
- They are the masters at shipping cake
Extra exciting news – Krumville has a new Carrot Cake flavor! I dare you to find a more beautiful carrot cake!
Which cake flavor would you most like to try? I remember trying their chocolate cake for the first time and was impressed with how moist it was (gluten free chocolate cake can be hard to do). I’ve also had their coconut bundt cake (AMAZING) and am dying to try the coconut layered cake (photo below)
GIVEAWAY!! One lucky winner will receive Krumville Bake Shop’s new Carrot Cake! Enter via the rafflecopter link below. Giveaway ends Friday May 18th 11:59pm EST. Continental US only.