It’s almost time! The GFAF Expo is coming to Secaucus, NJ in October!
I have attended the GFAF Expo for the past two years, and it is one of the most fun gluten free events that I have ever been to. Rows upon rows of gluten free booths – cupcakes, breads, ice cream, crackers, cookies, baking mixes, pastas, chocolates, dedicated bakeries from New Jersey, Connecticut, Brooklyn and Long Island.
Basically it’s heaven. Christmas. Your birthday. It’s amazing and empowering. I walk around the hall, chat with other Celiac/gluten free folk and bloggers, and sample some of the best gluten free products on the market. All of the companies are happy answer questions, share their allergen information and let you come back for two or three more samples.
Great expo features:
- Free samples and raffle drawings
- Free seminars hosted by notable members of the gluten free community.
- Opportunities to buy products directly from vendors.
- The hall is divided into two color-coded sections. Both are gluten free, but one section is specifically nut free, as well.
- Secaucus is about 7 minutes away from the Port Authority Bus Station in Manhattan. It’s about a $7 round trip ticket, and the bus lets you off right at the expo.
I’m excited to once again be one of this year’s official GFAF bloggers! I will be tweeting about my favorite products at the expo all weekend.
I will also be there representing the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup Group – there will be so many wonderful Celiac/gluten free folk to talk to!
Need a ticket?
- Members of the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup Group receive 30% off their ticket price with the code NYC30 or by clicking here.
If you are not a member, check out our group at www.meetup.com/Celiac
- Ticket giveaway! I’m giving away four Adult Single Day passes. Enter via the Rafflecopter link below – giveaway ends Friday September 30th at 11:59 pm EST.
Will you be attending? If so, let me know in the comments so we can look out for each other!
Hope to see you there!