Today we are talking about crackers. Mostly, I enjoy making my own (yes, yes, I know. I’m that person who makes her own crackers), but during the summer time it is far too hot to even consider turning the oven on (it’s been about 105 degrees her in NYC lately, wowza!). There are far too many crackers on the market that are tasteless and have a cardboard-like consistency. Frankly, I don’t want to eat those. So I was happy to have discovered Milton’s crackers.
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- rBST Free
- Xanthan Gum Free
- Peanut and Nut Free
- No Trans Fat
- Baked, Not Fried
- Made with purity protocol GF oat flour!
I found that all of the flavors were wonderful, and I absolutely loved eating the crackers on their own. Because of their gentle, light and crisp flavor and texture, they also paired very well with hummus, dips, and cheese. Here are the flavors and some extra thoughts:
- Sea Salt – I loved these and could munch on them all day. Would have loved a touch more salt cuz that’s how my super low blood pressure and I roll, but definitely one of my favorite crackers on the market.
- Multi-grain – Perhaps my favorite cracker to pair with hummus because of the great roundness to its’ flavor.
- Cheddar – This cracker isn’t trying to be a traditional Cheez-It-type cracker. It has a lighter cheese flavor so you can pair it with other foods. Or just munch on them on their own like I do. Totally fabulous.
- Everything – I need to experiment more with the best dip/hummus to pair with the Everything crackers. A bold flavor deserves complimentary tones. If you have a good idea, please let me know!
For more information visit www.miltonscraftbakers.com
GIVEAWAY! One lucky winner will receive a prize pack of assorted Milton’s snacks! Enter via the rafflecopter link below. US residents only. Giveaway ends Friday September 2nd at 11:59 EST.
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products, but I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I, myself, use and love.