How much do I love American Gluten Free? Soooooooooo much.
If you saw my previous post about AGF, you’ll know that it’s a gluten free subscription box that supports small companies across the US. Here’s a peak inside the March box:
American Gluten Free is ready for Easter, St Patrick’s Day and spring with these allergen friendly foods (many of which are also dairy free, soy free, vegan, kosher, organic, or raw):
- Kelly’s Mustard – the most delicious mustard I’ve ever had. I’ve been eating a sandwich every day for the past week, I can’t get enough.
- Julian Bakery – paleo wraps made with one of my favorite ingredients – coconut! And only coconut. No fillers.
- Al Dente Pasta – made from white beans and brown rice pasta. High in protein and cooks in 3 minutes, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time outside!
- That’s It Bar – yummy fruit bars that are made with only two ingredients, both of them are fruit!
- Surf Sweets – organic jelly beans that actually taste like fruit (instead of tasting like “pink” or “yellow”)
- Vermints – peppermint mints
- Quinn Popcorn – I did a bit of extra research on this one. Their popcorn is manufactured on shared equipment with wheat, but they are very diligent when it comes to cleaning the lines and testing the products. It tests to less than 10 ppm.
- Yolkie – the cutest egg yolk separator! All kitchen gadgets should have funny faces.
I cannot recommend American Gluten Free more highly. They continue to impress me with the love and thoughtfulness they put into every box. So if you’re looking to add some zest to you gluten free life, start your subscription for American Gluten Free today. Support small businesses that want to support you and the Celiac/gluten free community!
Use the coupon code “6MO25” for $25 off a 6 month subscription!
For more information visit:
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products, but I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I, myself, use and love.