It’s time for another giveaway! I’m truly thrilled about this one.
From the second that I heard of Red Apple Lipstick I was instantly impressed. Their products are:
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Non GMO
- Corn Free
“Because every woman deserves safe makeup” says their website – how can you not love this company?!
Gluten free lipstick is a MUST for anyone with Celiac Disease, but there is some debate as to whether or not other facial and eye makeup products need to be gluten free. Gluten cannot seep into our gut through the skin, but have you ever touched your face or rubbed your eye and then eaten an apple? It’s possible to get glutened this way, but wearing gluten free makeup eliminates that risk. Plus, if you happen to have a skin sensitivity to gluten, it’s important to get a trusted brand such as Red Apple Lipstick.
I was sent a Red Apple Lipstick Ralley Balm and a lipstick in the color “Audrey” to try out myself. My thoughts in a nutshell:
- Ralley Balm – Once you try this, you will never want to use a regular lip balm ever again. I’ve been using Ralley Balm for about a year, and I really feel a difference, especially during winter time when my lips feel extra dry. I put this on before my lipstick, and it’s a perfect moisturizer/base.
- Audrey Lipstick – There are so many wonderful colors to try! This color was beautiful and simple. A soft pink that can be worn casually all day. It’s also mineral based (like all of their lipstick) and enriched with a gluten free source of Vitamin E.
Extra fun facts about Red Apple Lipstick:
- On their website, they include pictures of each lipstick being worn by women with varying skin tones so you can get a realistic idea of how it will look on you before you order.
- Along with lipstick, the company also makes glosses, lip pencils, lip exfoliate (I love this stuff!), eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner.
- Besides having some amazing deals on their website, they also have the best refund/exchange policy in the off chance you aren’t 100% happy with your order.
- You can even order a whole bunch of small samples to experiment with and find your perfect lipstick color!
Honestly, I never want to use any makeup other than Red Apple Lipstick.
Time for a giveaway! One lucky reader will win their very own Ralley Balm and lipstick from Red Apple Lipstick! Contest ends Sunday May 31th at 12am. Enter via the Rafflecopter link below:
Find Red Apple Lipstick at http://www.RedAppleLipstick.com
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products, but I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that I, myself, use and love.